Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pins From the Past: Laundry & Ribbon Storage

Thought we would take another look back at a few pins that I tried in the past.  Ok, well one of these only required me to ask my Dad to build it....but that counts right?  Thank You, Dad!  Both my parents are very creative!  My Dad works with wood and builds furniture, and my Mom, well I think she can do just about everything else!  She is truly a Wonder Woman!  6 kids creates a lot of laundry.  Well finding a place to keep all the laundry and have it sorted for the washer was nearly impossible.  My laundry room always looked a mess.  I stumbled across this pin....

Mine actually would hold three baskets if I could find a basket small enough across the top to fit, but I actually like it this way. I always keep towels in the top and they pile up so fast!  Best part is since I keep them presorted and ready to go, I just take a basket, put it in front of the washer, and throw stuff in..... 
20121112_115143, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Ignore all the laundry in the baskets.....I just can't seem to teach it to wash itself! Ha!

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a slight addiction to ribbon!  I have more ribbon then I could ever dream to use.  I'm always looking for new ways to store it, so this pin intrigued me.

I had some of these pants hangers laying around since the kids never seemed to like to use them.  It only took me a few minutes to slip ribbon on the hanger, and what I like most is that it slips off just as easy.

20121112_120210, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App





Follow Me on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment